Thursday, February 21, 2008

Leaving Would Have Been Easier If...

everybody weren't so damned nice to me. Not only did my co-workers surprise me on Monday with a Hammaryby jersey, a cookbook for baking, and plenty of salt licorice, but they also wrote a song and sang it to the tune of "Yankee Doodle Dandy." I had a hard time to not cry. Then today one of my classes brought flowers and a cake to class and then sang "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow." Again, I did my best to keep it all in. Here's a couple of photos. One of the alien cake I received (a marzipan Princess Torta, yummmm!) (and any of my former classes would know why the alien was such a special choice) and the other one is of the class hard at work on a self-evaluation.

I do feel loved.




1 comment:

mike downey said...

So amazing man. Thanks for sharing!