Sunday, July 22, 2007

Taking Off


After a great party with so many people I was happy came out to say good bye, as well as a delicious breakfast of blueberry pancakes with many of the same good, good friends, I made it down to Toyota Park with my dad to see the Chicago Fire outplay Celtic FC, the Scottish Champions, with a 1-1 result. The new player Blanco was to debut for the Fire, and he played so beautifully, tears almost welled in my eyes. Hope should now be simmering in the hearts of Chicago Fire fans. Nevertheless, I've had a great last day here in Chicago, and despite getting a bit lost in the revelry of the last 24 hours, I have to say that I feel very lucky to have all these great friends and family in my life. Believe me when I say that my only regret about moving is leaving so many good people behind. Having said that... come on over!

No comments: