Sunday, May 4, 2008

If Your Retirement Fund Looks Sad...

I know I've been posting a great deal of video as of late. This is partly because I am feeling a bit like I don't have much to say right now, but I think it has more to do with the rising rate of intriguing video available on the Net. Sure there is plenty of crap, too; yet, video has blossomed on the Net and on the whole, I think this is a thing of the good. More people than ever can report and document just about everything. The funnies
improve in their animation and the Net's allowance for the short-film format. Take this one. I haven't had anybody put my own pension fund into such comic relief before.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I´ve been keeping up with your blog while I have been on the road, wherever I have found myself. My internet time is always limited so have not had time to make any comments (sorry)and there are not always earphones or sound available without being disrespectful to other computer users, so I´m really looking forward to checking out these videos when I get home.